You may navigate on this website and copy any information, as long as you do not change, reproduce or deliver said information with a commercial purpose. Making available this information, ALPHAPOWER does not offer any copyright license or any other intellectual property rights. All materials on this website are supplied by ALPHAPOWER based on the "as is" principle. The information included on this website may include technical inadvertence or typing errors. Consequently, ALPHAPOWER does not supply any guarantee expressed or understood for the accuracy of information. This website may also include other information on copyright, whose terms must be taken into account and respected.
Links to other websites
In order to facilitate you to find relevant information, ALPHAPOWER has added links to other websites. ALPHAPOWER does not assume any kind of responsibility for the content of any other website that you are able to access through our web pages.
This agreement and any sales thereunder are governed by the laws of Romania, without regard to conflicts of laws rules. Customer agrees to comply with all internationally applicable laws and regulations.
Terms of payment are within ALPHAPOWER's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed, payment must be received prior to acceptance of an order. Payment for the products and services and support may be made by wire transfer, online payment or some other prearranged payment method unless ALPHAPOWER has agreed to credit terms. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. ALPHAPOWER may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon ALPHAPOWER until accepted by ALPHAPOWER. Any quotations given by ALPHAPOWER will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the invoice(s). Title to products passes from ALPHAPOWER to Customer on shipment from ALPHAPOWER's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by ALPHAPOWER is ALPHAPOWER’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility.
Warranty & Return Policy
- All new components carry a 24 months warranty, with the exception of the items where other warranty period is listed specifically on the product's page.
- No warranty part returns will be accepted without an RMA number issued by Powerkrib.com. To initiate a RMA, please fill in the form on page http://www.powerkrib.com/equipment-repair-request.
- All repairs performed in ALPHAPOWER's service carry a 6 to 12 months warranty, depending on the equipment and the agreed terms.
- Goods may be returned within 10 days of the date they have been received by the Customer. Returns are accepted only if the goods are not as described in the technical information available on the Powerkrib.com website.
- Shipping costs for warranties and returns are at buyer's expense.
- What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used only to process your transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links Occasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.