Alpha FXM is a line of rugged UPS power modules used worldwide in the most demanding environments where clean backup power is needed. Designed to perform in the most extreme demanding environments, Alpha FXM units ensure equipment in security, communications, traffic, industrial environments, and many other critical applications remains safe and protected from power disturbances. Thanks to its powerful programmable battery charger, the FXM is capable of providing the runtime you need. All FXM models are available in 120Vac and 230Vac.
Available modules: 350VA, 650VA, 1100VA, 2000VA
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Independently programmable control and report dry contacts allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
- Temperature compensated battery charging protects batteries from overcharging or undercharging at extreme temperatures
- Local and remote monitoring and control via RS232 port and Ethernet SNMP interface
- UPS panels of FXM 1100 and FXM 2000 can be rotated, improving usability
- Optional rack mount kit available
The outdoor UPS modules of the ATU400 Series are designed for general purpose applications in communications, traffic, security. The powerful battery charger allows runtimes of 6-8 hours at full power load.
Available models: 1000VA, 2000VA, 3000VA
- Operating temperature: -40 - 60°C
- Integrated Overvoltage Protection Device
- Alarm contacts for: AC Fail, Battery Low, Fail, Open Door
- Temperature compensated battery charging
- Local and remote monitoring and control via RS232 port and optional Ethernet
- Rack mount kit